jhkhkh

 

Today's Mood:
 

 
 

Friday, April 01, 2005

April Fool's Day...

... and as usual I've been tricked. I should be getting used to it after all theses years, but noo... seems like I haven't learnt my lesson well this year either!
So arrived at the office this morning to find a World War scenary right before my eyes... bits of paper everywhere, oily fingerprints all over my desk and computer, drawers and safe open... needless to say that I was about to have a panic attack just thinking about the stolen money and the Loony Boss' angry face. So I grabbed my courage and called him with my sweetest voice...

Me: "Erm, Nic? Could you come over for a minute?"
Loud rambling at the end of the line...
LB: "Yeah... wha.... *sudden interruption when he sees my office* ... what the fuck happened here?"
Me: "Well, I was about to ask you... you're the one who usually makes a mess in here"
LB: "But I didn't even come here this morning, I've just arrived from a meeting..."

Now I really was having a panic attack... I must have gone blank as he started laughing his head off...

LB: *Lunatic laughter* ... "April Fool's Dayyy..." he said, still giggling like a child "that was too easy" ... *more giggling*
Me: *feeling my anger rise* ... "Not funny... not funny at all. I doubt you'd have laughed if all the money had vanished" ...
LB: *leaving the office and still giggling* ... "THAT was wayyy too easy..."

What an idiot... I swear I've used all my swear word extended vocabulary. Serves him right! *rants* ... if that wasn't enough, a guy tried to pay his bill with monopoly notes, I've had like a thousand prank calls, who I later found out where made by no other than Nic's cousin, someone called me saying I'd won a round-the-world trip for 2 persons (well, I did enter a competion for that!)... yeah, you guessed right, of course I didn't win that... another trick from one of our best clients. Thank you guys... didn't I tell you I loved being disappointed? Pwaa.... what's with all those people? Haven't they got something clever to do instead of wasting my time? *more ranting* ... I swear I won't let this happen next year!




  SP4C3 G1RL

  Siko's Place of Rock

  Nando

  Chris Dale

  Reuben "Roo" Gotto

  Juryu

  Neversmile

  Hat

   

 

  Sack Trick

  Chez Sack Trick

  Chris Dale

  Alex Dickson

  Doogie White

  Sack Trick Forum

  KISS< a href="http://nando.myacen.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=98"> Forum

  KISS Maniacs

  Melodic Rock Forum

  Peel Muzik

Powered by Blogger

 


Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogExcerpts.com

Listed on Blogwise

 

 

C'mon, keep scrolling [>>]

  Visitor in Hell

Visitors up to now