jhkhkh

 

Today's Mood:
 

 
 

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

The X-File

Timmy has been behaving in a very odd way lately. Well, he's naturally a bizarre being, but that much... waw, I think he's pushing it too far. Now, I think I ought to take him to a therapist or things are going to get much, much worse. He's bloody behaving like a nutty cat (and I must confess I have a very low opinion about these creatures... why the hell do they have to hiss at me anytime I approch them?). He walks like a cat, he stretches like a cat, he makes cat noises. You know this little habit cats have, to just stand stuck to your legs and rub their backs against it? Well, Timmy does that too... honestly, I'm scared he starts meowing and purring.
God damn dog... I love him to bits, but THIS is weird! I think he really believes he is a cat... now, that's an unusual case for Mulder and Scully!




  SP4C3 G1RL

  Siko's Place of Rock

  Nando

  Chris Dale

  Reuben "Roo" Gotto

  Juryu

  Neversmile

  Hat

   

 

  Sack Trick

  Chez Sack Trick

  Chris Dale

  Alex Dickson

  Doogie White

  Sack Trick Forum

  KISS< a href="http://nando.myacen.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=98"> Forum

  KISS Maniacs

  Melodic Rock Forum

  Peel Muzik

Powered by Blogger

 


Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogExcerpts.com

Listed on Blogwise

 

 

C'mon, keep scrolling [>>]

  Visitor in Hell

Visitors up to now