jhkhkh

 

Today's Mood:
 

 
 

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Uh hum...

I wanted to write something but, well, I don't have much to say just now. Well, I could tell you about that pile of bat droppings, I call french people, how I hate France and miss London, how I've been thinking about moving to Dublin, blah, blah... but I'll keep that for when I'm bored at the office next tuesday (tomorrow being a bank holiday here!).

I'll just tell you ONE thing though..... HURRAYYYYY .... I got myself a new mobile phone, PDA, MP3 player, video and photo camera... all in one single piece of electronics called Motorola A925 ... I'm sooo excited now. Can't wait to have it next week... hehehe! Not that I am a telephone addict... not at all, but I must say I AM a gadget addict, so I had to get myself this masterpiece... hahaha.


Anyway, I'm off to watch Lord of the Rings now... so I'll leave you guys with a question, okae?
What kind of mobile phone do you have? Are you the kind to get the latest on the market or are you simply happy with a standard one?




  SP4C3 G1RL

  Siko's Place of Rock

  Nando

  Chris Dale

  Reuben "Roo" Gotto

  Juryu

  Neversmile

  Hat

   

 

  Sack Trick

  Chez Sack Trick

  Chris Dale

  Alex Dickson

  Doogie White

  Sack Trick Forum

  KISS< a href="http://nando.myacen.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=98"> Forum

  KISS Maniacs

  Melodic Rock Forum

  Peel Muzik

Powered by Blogger

 


Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogExcerpts.com

Listed on Blogwise

 

 

C'mon, keep scrolling [>>]

  Visitor in Hell

Visitors up to now