jhkhkh

 

Today's Mood:
 

 
 

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

All is whii--iite, all is brii--ight...

... lalalalalala! Ooops, please excuse my sillinest, I got a bit carried away here.
This morning I woke up to find a beautiful scenary in front of my house. Snow everywhere. That's gorgeous... it makes your day less gloomy! So I was drinking my coffee with mom this morning, looking thru the window with exagerated "wooo's, aaaaaahhhhh's, wawwww's...", when I suddenly realized that because of all this snow my eurostar might be delayed. Surely it's going to stop, I thought. It still didn't. Besides, there are no buses so I had to WALK to the office (3 kms) , with a massive bag, under heavy snow........ bloody day! The only good piece of news today is that the eurostar traffic is normal. Now... THAT makes me feel better!
You'll excuse me if I changed my mind, but snow sucks.... it really does!
Anyway, my beautifuls, I'm off to London. Have a nice week-end, and think of me while I am relaxing in a fantastic jaccuzzi! *mwa* *mwa*




  SP4C3 G1RL

  Siko's Place of Rock

  Nando

  Chris Dale

  Reuben "Roo" Gotto

  Juryu

  Neversmile

  Hat

   

 

  Sack Trick

  Chez Sack Trick

  Chris Dale

  Alex Dickson

  Doogie White

  Sack Trick Forum

  KISS< a href="http://nando.myacen.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=98"> Forum

  KISS Maniacs

  Melodic Rock Forum

  Peel Muzik

Powered by Blogger

 


Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogExcerpts.com

Listed on Blogwise

 

 

C'mon, keep scrolling [>>]

  Visitor in Hell

Visitors up to now