jhkhkh

 

Today's Mood:
 

 
 

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Re: Joe... and some random stuff !

I was telling you the other day about meeting Joe in Paris. I didn't really know whether I wanted to go see him or not... but well, he's coming from London just to see me so I couldn't really refuse to meet him, right? So I'm seeing him tonight... should be fun (well, I hope...).
Then he'll be on his way back to London again as he's gonna start touring with The Darkness soon. I don't even know when I'm going to see him again. Damn, how I hate to be stuck in this bloody city !!!

Anyway, on to another matter. So I've got my brand new DVD burner, right? I was all happy when I finally got it the other day because that means I'll finally be able to copy all my mini DVs into DVDs. So I've started editing the gig, adding texts, menus, blah, blah blah... and then I burnt it into a DVD-R. You should have seen me behaving like a child with my new toy. That was fun... until I tried to view my DVD and my DVD player didn't recognise it (neither did my PC). Now, what's wrong with this bloody machine? I know it isn't a problem with my burner because I've copied lots of audio CDs last week, so I was wondering... "perhaps it's a burning speed issue?", but I don't seem to be able to change it. Damn technology!!!
No need to tell you I'm highly disapointed with 'Nero 6 Relaoded' .... Boooo !!!




  SP4C3 G1RL

  Siko's Place of Rock

  Nando

  Chris Dale

  Reuben "Roo" Gotto

  Juryu

  Neversmile

  Hat

   

 

  Sack Trick

  Chez Sack Trick

  Chris Dale

  Alex Dickson

  Doogie White

  Sack Trick Forum

  KISS< a href="http://nando.myacen.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=98"> Forum

  KISS Maniacs

  Melodic Rock Forum

  Peel Muzik

Powered by Blogger

 


Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogExcerpts.com

Listed on Blogwise

 

 

C'mon, keep scrolling [>>]

  Visitor in Hell

Visitors up to now