jhkhkh

 

Today's Mood:
 

 
 

Thursday, January 06, 2005

The most important person in my life

It's difficult for me to say all the things I have inside my heart. It's such a powerful love that I simply lack the words. This person's been here by my side, giving me support, cheering me up when I needed it the most... every single time. No matter how upset she is herself, she'll do anything for me first. Who am I speaking about? My beautiful sister...


Yes, YOU hunee.


I know, I've often been a pain. I know you don't like it when I complain all the time, but I promise, I'm trying to change... These words I say when I'm mad at you... I don't mean any of it sweetie. You know that don't you? As soon as it's out I regret what I say because I hate myself for hurting you. I'm aware that words can hurt far more than physical pain... and I'm truly sorry. You've always been here to help me out through good and bad times, no matter what. And your advice has been more than useful...
What I wanted to say is "I love you"... I do, more than anything because I know that without you by my side I'd feel completey lost. I believe I never told you how much you mean to me. But you know how I am, I usually keep everything to myself. No one ever learnt me how to show my feelings. It's something I simply don't know how to do... and I wish I could.
Thank you for all the good laughs together. You're some funny girl... only you don't realize it.
For all this I thank you from the deepest of my heart. Thank you ever so much for evrything you've done for me, for sacrifying so much for me... I'll never EVER forget.


I love you sunshine.




  SP4C3 G1RL

  Siko's Place of Rock

  Nando

  Chris Dale

  Reuben "Roo" Gotto

  Juryu

  Neversmile

  Hat

   

 

  Sack Trick

  Chez Sack Trick

  Chris Dale

  Alex Dickson

  Doogie White

  Sack Trick Forum

  KISS< a href="http://nando.myacen.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=98"> Forum

  KISS Maniacs

  Melodic Rock Forum

  Peel Muzik

Powered by Blogger

 


Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogExcerpts.com

Listed on Blogwise

 

 

C'mon, keep scrolling [>>]

  Visitor in Hell

Visitors up to now