jhkhkh

 

Today's Mood:
 

 
 

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Joe

So, I just got a text message from Joe, a guy I dated for a little while when I was in London (notice the use of *little*...) telling me he'll be in Paris next week and asking if we could meet up. Now, honestly, I'm not sure about what I want to do...
As I said a dated him for a little while when I was in London, but then I moved back to Paris and well... we kind of lost touch. Then I saw him at the Barfly, during Sack Trick's gig and he said he'd missed me. I don't even know if he meant it... I assume I'm not that kind of unforgetable people on earth, or am I?
Anyway, so he'll be here next week... can anyone gimme a piece of advice here?


Post-KISStum... Here's another resolution for 2005... Making up my own bloody mind about love matters .... (I'm sure I can stick to this one at least... well, I hope!)




  SP4C3 G1RL

  Siko's Place of Rock

  Nando

  Chris Dale

  Reuben "Roo" Gotto

  Juryu

  Neversmile

  Hat

   

 

  Sack Trick

  Chez Sack Trick

  Chris Dale

  Alex Dickson

  Doogie White

  Sack Trick Forum

  KISS< a href="http://nando.myacen.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=98"> Forum

  KISS Maniacs

  Melodic Rock Forum

  Peel Muzik

Powered by Blogger

 


Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogExcerpts.com

Listed on Blogwise

 

 

C'mon, keep scrolling [>>]

  Visitor in Hell

Visitors up to now