jhkhkh

 

Today's Mood:
 

 
 

Monday, January 03, 2005

2005 Resolutions....

  1. Quit smoking
  2. Quit eating
  3. Quit rambling
  4. Quit being nice to people who despise me.... "to whom it may concern, in case you didn't notice, I hate you twice as much as you hate me"
  5. Quit telling jokes that I only can understand
  6. Stop being in love
  7. Do my homework seriously
  8. Start saving money to buy a house
  9. Go on a diet.... I know, it's the same as resolution n°2 but it is THAT important.

and last but not least...

10. Quit making resolutions I'll never stick to...

Yeah, every single year the same mistake. I make nice resolutions and can't stick to it for a week. Mmmfff.... does that make me a weak person? I truly am willing to try... no, honest, I AM !!!




  SP4C3 G1RL

  Siko's Place of Rock

  Nando

  Chris Dale

  Reuben "Roo" Gotto

  Juryu

  Neversmile

  Hat

   

 

  Sack Trick

  Chez Sack Trick

  Chris Dale

  Alex Dickson

  Doogie White

  Sack Trick Forum

  KISS< a href="http://nando.myacen.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=98"> Forum

  KISS Maniacs

  Melodic Rock Forum

  Peel Muzik

Powered by Blogger

 


Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogExcerpts.com

Listed on Blogwise

 

 

C'mon, keep scrolling [>>]

  Visitor in Hell

Visitors up to now