jhkhkh

 

Today's Mood:
 

 
 

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

French people

How I hate french people, you wouldn't imagine... they are stupid, egoistic and self-centered. I just can't stand them anymore. Now, I know I'm french myself, but I feel like I don't belong here at all. Damn, I can't wait to move back to London.
Was there last week-end. It was quite a short stay but I enjoyed myself so much. The Sack Trick gig at the Barfly was absolutely awesome. The guys were great on stage as usual, and the crowd... wawww!!! Chris' been a real babe and it was a real pleasure to speak with him after all this time. He really is the sweetest guy on Earth. Benny and Robin rocked hard. And what a duet... I'm still wondering how the hell Mr Guy does that trick with his sticks !?!? Roo was amazing too but to be honest I really miss seeing Alex playing. He's my wee guitar genius... It was a delight seeing Dave behind his keyboard. And Chris was perfect... I wish I could play bass just like him.
Allie and I stayed a bit for the party afterwards but left before midnight this time because we had a train to catch early morning. Yeah well... I had promised my boss I'd be at the office before 1.00 pm, so... Next time I'll make sure I take the whole day off, that'll be wiser!
Anyway, back to what I was saying about french people... the reason why I dislike them so much. Thing is I don't even have a proper argument for that. I just think they are rude and stupid. When I arrived back in Paris after my week end, I realized how stressful they are... they keep pushing you from one side to the other, they would even walk over your body if they had the possibility. Wankers! Sometimes I really am ashamed of being french.
Paris, the City of Love... Bollocks! You would think french people are romantic? Wrong, wrong and wrong. They are just a bunch of macho men. That's what they truely are.




  SP4C3 G1RL

  Siko's Place of Rock

  Nando

  Chris Dale

  Reuben "Roo" Gotto

  Juryu

  Neversmile

  Hat

   

 

  Sack Trick

  Chez Sack Trick

  Chris Dale

  Alex Dickson

  Doogie White

  Sack Trick Forum

  KISS< a href="http://nando.myacen.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=98"> Forum

  KISS Maniacs

  Melodic Rock Forum

  Peel Muzik

Powered by Blogger

 


Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogExcerpts.com

Listed on Blogwise

 

 

C'mon, keep scrolling [>>]

  Visitor in Hell

Visitors up to now