jhkhkh

 

Today's Mood:
 

 
 

Monday, November 15, 2004

What a fabulous week...

(Listenning to "The Elder Medley" by Sack Trick - "Sheep in KISS Make-up")

Ahhh... what a great week I had... so, first I finally received my "Sheep in KISS Make-up" album. Better late than never, uh? After waiting for it for a whole month I finally have it between my hands. And boy it is absolutely amazing. I knew it was great because I've had the demo for more than a year, but the final version is just so perfect that it gives me goosebumps everytime I listen to it.

The second good news I got was that Chris Dale finally announced who the winners of the competition were... yes, Allie and I .... and I thought I never won anything! So now I am the proud owner of a pair of jeans. No, not just a normal pair of jeans .... but a pair of torn and patched denim jeans as worn by Alex Dickson on the cover of the Midnight Blue Surrender EP. How cool is that? I'm all excited now... can't wait to have them.

The third good news is that I finally got to see EUROPE live in Paris. I've been wishing to attend one of their gigs for years now but they haven't toured France in a while. The gig was incredibly good and I enjoyed every single minute of it. The highlights of the evenings have to be when they sang the famous "Carrie", "Cherokee", "The Final Countdown" and a new track from the new album "Hero". Honestly, I still can't believe I finally saw them live.

Anyway, something really funny happened last week aswell. It was on friday evening and because we didn't feel like going out and there was nothing on TV, the whole family decided to have a night in watching "Star Academy". Now, don't you start laughing... the tracks they choose may be stupid but the guys are actually very talented. Whatever, at one point there was one of the candidates singing with Tina Turner...

... when mum says: "this woman really has a great voice" ......... everyone agrees ........ "besides, she's got such a great tan". We all stared blankly at each other and started laughing like crazy... "mom", I said... "she's black" .......... and we all started laughing again. That's was hilarious... she honestly though she had a tan. Oh dear, I think I'm going to get her a new pair of glasses for Christmas... ha ha ha !!!




  SP4C3 G1RL

  Siko's Place of Rock

  Nando

  Chris Dale

  Reuben "Roo" Gotto

  Juryu

  Neversmile

  Hat

   

 

  Sack Trick

  Chez Sack Trick

  Chris Dale

  Alex Dickson

  Doogie White

  Sack Trick Forum

  KISS< a href="http://nando.myacen.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=98"> Forum

  KISS Maniacs

  Melodic Rock Forum

  Peel Muzik

Powered by Blogger

 


Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogExcerpts.com

Listed on Blogwise

 

 

C'mon, keep scrolling [>>]

  Visitor in Hell

Visitors up to now