jhkhkh

 

Today's Mood:
 

 
 

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Missing him

It's unbelievable to feel that lost without someone so dear to your heart. It is as if my whole world evolved around him, as if the air I breathed belonged to him. It's scary to feel this way. I wake up in the middle of the night thinking about him, when I look into to mirror I see his beautiful face, every single minute of my day I wonder what he's doing... if this isn't pure madness, then I'm getting closer. That's a fact! Just thinking of him gives me wings... I know that for him I would fight, I would die, I would do just about anything!However there's ONE thing I find difficult to do... telling him about the nature of my feelings. How's one supposed to tell a friend you're in love with him ?!? I'm not even sure it's a good thing to do. Still I love him from the deepest of my soul. He truly is the air that I breath, that little flamme burning inside my heart, that makes me long to be with him everywhere, everytime...
If only I could grab my courage. If only I wasn't scared of my own feelings.
If only...




  SP4C3 G1RL

  Siko's Place of Rock

  Nando

  Chris Dale

  Reuben "Roo" Gotto

  Juryu

  Neversmile

  Hat

   

 

  Sack Trick

  Chez Sack Trick

  Chris Dale

  Alex Dickson

  Doogie White

  Sack Trick Forum

  KISS< a href="http://nando.myacen.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=98"> Forum

  KISS Maniacs

  Melodic Rock Forum

  Peel Muzik

Powered by Blogger

 


Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogExcerpts.com

Listed on Blogwise

 

 

C'mon, keep scrolling [>>]

  Visitor in Hell

Visitors up to now