jhkhkh

 

Today's Mood:
 

 
 

Friday, July 09, 2004

So bored !!!

[Listening to: So Many Tears - Dokken - (04:56)]

Damn... I am sooo bored today! I know I've got loads to do but still I don't feel like doing anything right now.
Woke up and checked my mails... then had breakfast (Or was that before? ... *frowns* ... argh, I'm loosing my memories!!!)... then I don't have a clue.... shit! I'm so bored that I can't even remember what I did today. Worked a bit on my website... but because my back's extremely painful today I can't stay in front of my computer for long periods. Arghhhhhh... there's absolutely nothing interesting at the moment, apart from the fact that I am going in holiday in about a week or so, which is completely fantastic as I haven't had proper holidays for more than 2 years and I am kinda getting desperate!!!
Ahhhhhhhh... beach, ocean, sand....... here I come !!!!
We're going to South Portugal this year, jsut like 2 years ago. Had a great time there. Went to the beach all day long, sipping beers or whatever... then would go back to the flat, shower, go out for dinner and then straight to the pub 'til early morning. That was a karaoke bar so we'd sing along to rock tunes for hours, mixing every sort of alcohol and ending up being completely drunk! Sometimes we'd go to the beach and play the guitar and sing... or we'd flirt with the guys ... *gets all red with embarrassment* ... when we left to go back home I couldn't speak anymore because I used to drink soooo many cold drinks and sing at the same time... completely voiceless. Mom thought it was hilarious.....

Anyway, here are a few pics of my next holiday location...


South Portugal Posted by Hello


South Portugal again Posted by Hello


and agaiin... Posted by Hello

DAMN........ I AM SOOOO BORED TODAY !!!!!




  SP4C3 G1RL

  Siko's Place of Rock

  Nando

  Chris Dale

  Reuben "Roo" Gotto

  Juryu

  Neversmile

  Hat

   

 

  Sack Trick

  Chez Sack Trick

  Chris Dale

  Alex Dickson

  Doogie White

  Sack Trick Forum

  KISS< a href="http://nando.myacen.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=98"> Forum

  KISS Maniacs

  Melodic Rock Forum

  Peel Muzik

Powered by Blogger

 


Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogExcerpts.com

Listed on Blogwise

 

 

C'mon, keep scrolling [>>]

  Visitor in Hell

Visitors up to now