jhkhkh

 

Today's Mood:
 

 
 

Saturday, July 17, 2004

Quizilla sucks...

I mean, one day it says I am Gene Simmons, and the other I am Paul Stanley. How can that be? I ticked the exact same answers as last time...
Anyway, here's the result:

Paul
You are PAUL STANLEY! You're sweet, passionate, a
romantic, and extemely idealistic. A lot of
people might think you're crazy, but who comes
up with all the good ideas? That's right...you
do. Everyone likes you, even though you're
prone to crankiness.


WHICH OF 10 KISS MEMBERS ARE YOU?
brought to you by Quizilla

But honestly, I have to admit that what it says is also kind of true. I AM passionate, and Romantic (perhaps a wee to much I'd say!)... and YES I am extremely idealistic !!! Oh well, perhaps Quizilla doesn't suck THAT much after all.... *shrugs* ... but again, who really cares?!?




  SP4C3 G1RL

  Siko's Place of Rock

  Nando

  Chris Dale

  Reuben "Roo" Gotto

  Juryu

  Neversmile

  Hat

   

 

  Sack Trick

  Chez Sack Trick

  Chris Dale

  Alex Dickson

  Doogie White

  Sack Trick Forum

  KISS< a href="http://nando.myacen.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=98"> Forum

  KISS Maniacs

  Melodic Rock Forum

  Peel Muzik

Powered by Blogger

 


Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogExcerpts.com

Listed on Blogwise

 

 

C'mon, keep scrolling [>>]

  Visitor in Hell

Visitors up to now