jhkhkh

 

Today's Mood:
 

 
 

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

New Radio

Dudes and dudettes...
Here I am again (you....... yes YOU! Stop sighing... I saw you!!!)..... to announce you that I am the very (very very very) proud owner of a brand new radio.... yes ME!... *giggles*... Okae, I am not paid for that and I am not paying for it either cuz it's hosted on yahoo launch....... but stilllllllll, it's MINE! Okae, I don't DJ either. I know you're wondering what the hell I am talking about... or... why the hell I am showing off if I don't even DJ myself... (no need to deny it guys... I've HEARD you!!!). Anyway... the amazing thing (and YES I THINK it's amazingly amazing. That much...) is that even though I am not the one DJing, I still have control over what's being played... which obviously means that I can play whatever I want... ROOOOOOOOOOCK! Yeeeeeeeees......... *dances around the chair in excitement* ....... awwwwwwww, technology... I love it!!!
Sooooo... in my play list: KISS (Obviously!!!), Tesla, Van Halen, Dio, Deep Purple, Motley Crue, Def Leppard, Cinderella, RATT, Dokken, Sammy Hagar, Whitesnake, White Lion, David Lee Roth, Mr BIG, Tommy Bolin, Skunkworks, ZZ Top, Britny Fox, Mike Tramp, Eric Martin, Savatage, Heavenly, a bit of Maiden ('cause I am not a big fan but still fancy a few bits now and then...), Queensryche, Scorpions, Europe, Poison, Twisted Sister, GUN, Rainbow, Ritchie Blackmore, AC/DC... amongst others !!!

Ahhhhh, I am so damn proud!
Now, boys and girls... duty's calling me... got a fabulous radio to listen to (What? I'm not saying that because that's MY radio... or maybe I am?!?!)




  SP4C3 G1RL

  Siko's Place of Rock

  Nando

  Chris Dale

  Reuben "Roo" Gotto

  Juryu

  Neversmile

  Hat

   

 

  Sack Trick

  Chez Sack Trick

  Chris Dale

  Alex Dickson

  Doogie White

  Sack Trick Forum

  KISS< a href="http://nando.myacen.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=98"> Forum

  KISS Maniacs

  Melodic Rock Forum

  Peel Muzik

Powered by Blogger

 


Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogExcerpts.com

Listed on Blogwise

 

 

C'mon, keep scrolling [>>]

  Visitor in Hell

Visitors up to now