jhkhkh

 

Today's Mood:
 

 
 

Thursday, July 22, 2004

::.. Holidays ..::

Okae then........ I won't be posting here for a wee while as i'm leaving to South Portugal Saturday morning and will stay there for a whole month. But no doubt I'll be back with loads of stories... oh, and it's official...... Siko's joining us there for a couple of weeks, which should be reallyyyy fun. Wahey, ROCK 'N'ROLL all night........

I'm not sure I'll have the time to post in here tomorrow as I still have loads to do before leaving (my bag, that I haven't finished packing.... and, you know, some girlie stuff that I won't mention here!)
What else? Erm, spent the whole week at my sister's place as she had to tell me about my new job, that I'll start in september. Not easy to stay concentrated with a baby who needs loads of attention, eh? But that was cool anyway...

That'll be all for tonight, dudes and dudettes............ for those going in holidays, Have Fun........ for the otheres, well... Good luck and be brave !!! Eh eh eh ............

Ciao xxxxxx

 
Post-KISStum.......... I'm going to the seaside and I still don't have a swimming suit....... argh !!!! Pretty frustrating. Oh well, knowing myself, I'll be so happy to be there that I'll bath fully clothed........... *grins* ........ what a child, huh?!?




  SP4C3 G1RL

  Siko's Place of Rock

  Nando

  Chris Dale

  Reuben "Roo" Gotto

  Juryu

  Neversmile

  Hat

   

 

  Sack Trick

  Chez Sack Trick

  Chris Dale

  Alex Dickson

  Doogie White

  Sack Trick Forum

  KISS< a href="http://nando.myacen.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=98"> Forum

  KISS Maniacs

  Melodic Rock Forum

  Peel Muzik

Powered by Blogger

 


Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogExcerpts.com

Listed on Blogwise

 

 

C'mon, keep scrolling [>>]

  Visitor in Hell

Visitors up to now