jhkhkh

 

Today's Mood:
 

 
 

Friday, July 02, 2004

Dot Com

okae guys...... serious stuff has just begun. I finally got myself an url in dot com... how cool is that ?!?
I could have kept the old one at chez.com but honestly, who wants to have ads added to your site design, huh? The site was okae but then they mixed up with my design and it all ended up looking crap... bastards! So much hard work for nothing.
So now, I've got the hosting and the domain name I wanted.... www.chezsacktrick.com... ahhh, I love that! Don't need to try it just now, it isn't online yet! I am still waiting for the free software they provided me with to upload the site again. And what's more, I am still working on it at the moment. I kind of got fed up with the old design (which was a bit plain I must confess) and started a brand new one. That's a nice one really... black and red with flames.... very metal !!!!
The only problem when you work with a stupid software such as Frontpage is that you can't really get what you want... anyway, I've decided to give up on tables cuz they are complicating my life and opted for absolute position instead. Much clever.....

But I'll make sure to let you know as soon as it's up and running.
In the mean time, if you've got a few minutes to spare, feel free to visit the old site at Chez.com ... Chez Sack Trick ...




  SP4C3 G1RL

  Siko's Place of Rock

  Nando

  Chris Dale

  Reuben "Roo" Gotto

  Juryu

  Neversmile

  Hat

   

 

  Sack Trick

  Chez Sack Trick

  Chris Dale

  Alex Dickson

  Doogie White

  Sack Trick Forum

  KISS< a href="http://nando.myacen.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=98"> Forum

  KISS Maniacs

  Melodic Rock Forum

  Peel Muzik

Powered by Blogger

 


Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogExcerpts.com

Listed on Blogwise

 

 

C'mon, keep scrolling [>>]

  Visitor in Hell

Visitors up to now