jhkhkh

 

Today's Mood:
 

 
 

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

We did it AGAIN...

Unbelievable! Absolutely amazing! Who would have thought that?
Finally qualified for the finals on the 4th July...

Portugal (2) vs The Netherlands (1)......... Not that the dutch team had any merit....... after all they didn't really score. As Allie quoted me so accurately.... "we're so good, that we can score on both sides"........ okae, that was a massive scare. But in the end we WON, and that's what matters the most.

I am sooo proud of my country today... you wouldn't believe! Deco's played like a god tonight.

Wawwww, I still can't believe we made it to the finals !!!!!!!!!


To make me even happier, even though the topic isn't the same, Chris Dale announced that he wouldn't be DJing tomorrow on Totalrock Radio.
Now, don't get me wrong. I absolutely love his show... the thing is....... tomorrow he'll be replaced by my biggest hero ever, Doogie White. In case you're wondering who the hell I am talking about, Doogie's the "Voice of Rock"...... played with the biggest in the Rock/Metal history.... Midnight Blue, Rainbow, Yngwie Malmsteen, Cornerstone, La Paz, Sack Trick... and so much more!
I'll tell you... I'm gonna make sure I am not gonna miss this one show!

Awww... Beautiful day, innit ?!?! .... *nods* .... I do think so anyway !!!




  SP4C3 G1RL

  Siko's Place of Rock

  Nando

  Chris Dale

  Reuben "Roo" Gotto

  Juryu

  Neversmile

  Hat

   

 

  Sack Trick

  Chez Sack Trick

  Chris Dale

  Alex Dickson

  Doogie White

  Sack Trick Forum

  KISS< a href="http://nando.myacen.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=98"> Forum

  KISS Maniacs

  Melodic Rock Forum

  Peel Muzik

Powered by Blogger

 


Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogExcerpts.com

Listed on Blogwise

 

 

C'mon, keep scrolling [>>]

  Visitor in Hell

Visitors up to now