jhkhkh

 

Today's Mood:
 

 
 

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Euro 2004 - 2nd Part

8.45 pm, my time.......... there I am sitting on the couch waiting for the game to start. I've been thinking about it all day. So much that working was getting really difficult. You either think about football or doing your job properly........... I chose the first option... obviously!!!

8.48 pm... That bloody Owen scored........ F*ck! Just luck I say.......
I am seriously getting worried though. I mean, what IF Englands wins this game, huh?
Follows hands shaking, legs shaking, nails biting....... so much that I've got no nails left on my hands....... seriously considering biting my toe nails too!
Getting furiously nervous with that game........ Deco is definitely not doing his best!
Go back to my room to try and calm down before I have a stroke. But dealing with a virus in my bloody computer is even worse so I go back there............

Portugal ends up scoring too......... hurray! Than later on........ another goal. Mom's so happy she almost peed all over herself and had to run to the loo........ hilarious!
Timmy's so scared when he sees us jumping up and down all over the place that he hides behind the sofa. Poor thing...

We're delighted... we're almost there!
But wait......... England scores again... SHIT!!!

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................. final shots........... 5 for each!!!
Both teams got 4 out of 5........... not bad but now I am seriously thinking about jumping from the window. What IF England scores and we don't?

That won't happen......... England missed, WE scored and WON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




  SP4C3 G1RL

  Siko's Place of Rock

  Nando

  Chris Dale

  Reuben "Roo" Gotto

  Juryu

  Neversmile

  Hat

   

 

  Sack Trick

  Chez Sack Trick

  Chris Dale

  Alex Dickson

  Doogie White

  Sack Trick Forum

  KISS< a href="http://nando.myacen.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=98"> Forum

  KISS Maniacs

  Melodic Rock Forum

  Peel Muzik

Powered by Blogger

 


Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogExcerpts.com

Listed on Blogwise

 

 

C'mon, keep scrolling [>>]

  Visitor in Hell

Visitors up to now