jhkhkh

 

Today's Mood:
 

 
 

Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Here I am in luvley London. Sounds pretty weird to me actually cuz I had been waiting for this moment for so long. Life`s a been hectic over here at the moment... going to job interviews... to the pub... meeting friends ..... but thats all coolio! I am enjoying every minute of it.
Whats more, Allie and I went to the King`s Head last week and met Chris Dale, Dawn and Roo... spent a luvley time chatting with them all although I must confess we were all pretty wasted.... eh, eh !!! And for once in my life I`ve had the guts to speak to Chris ..... amazing!!!! Shared a taxi to go back home, then the tube but I can`t remember a thing about it.... jeez !!!!! I really should stop mixing drinks.........
Anyway, we`ll probably see them again tomorrow for the totalrock show..... then on monday for the farewell gig....... waheyyyyyyy !!!!!!! More drinking nights........




  SP4C3 G1RL

  Siko's Place of Rock

  Nando

  Chris Dale

  Reuben "Roo" Gotto

  Juryu

  Neversmile

  Hat

   

 

  Sack Trick

  Chez Sack Trick

  Chris Dale

  Alex Dickson

  Doogie White

  Sack Trick Forum

  KISS< a href="http://nando.myacen.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=98"> Forum

  KISS Maniacs

  Melodic Rock Forum

  Peel Muzik

Powered by Blogger

 


Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogExcerpts.com

Listed on Blogwise

 

 

C'mon, keep scrolling [>>]

  Visitor in Hell

Visitors up to now