jhkhkh

 

Today's Mood:
 

 
 

Saturday, September 20, 2003

woke up with a massive cold this morning. That's horrible... and all because of Allie who had it a few days ago. (Note to Allie: Thanx a lot !!!! ... *grins*...). Damn it, my head's hurting like mad and I feel all weird. Guess I am gonna ask mom some medecines.... hey, that's what moms are here for, right? Look after you...... eh eh !!!!!!

Anyway, found the courage to get up and packed the rest of my boxes. Then left to the bank to withdraw all my money. No need to tell you that once you've got so much in your wallet you can somehow get a little paranoid !!!!! But I feel relieved to have it with me cuz then that means I am leaving soon! Back at the bank I was chatting with that guy who works there and he was telling me that mom passed by the place the previous day and they spent half an hour speaking about Allie and I. Obviously he knew everything about our moving....... argh, moms !!!!!!!!... *laughs*.....

Nothing much interesting apart from that.... just stressed out about the moving but I'll be just fine!
One think I am worried about actually... how the hell I am going to manage to carry all my luggage to the train station? And is it going to fit in the train (I mean the luggage place of course.....)? And what about the scanning machine? Jeez.........




  SP4C3 G1RL

  Siko's Place of Rock

  Nando

  Chris Dale

  Reuben "Roo" Gotto

  Juryu

  Neversmile

  Hat

   

 

  Sack Trick

  Chez Sack Trick

  Chris Dale

  Alex Dickson

  Doogie White

  Sack Trick Forum

  KISS< a href="http://nando.myacen.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=98"> Forum

  KISS Maniacs

  Melodic Rock Forum

  Peel Muzik

Powered by Blogger

 


Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogExcerpts.com

Listed on Blogwise

 

 

C'mon, keep scrolling [>>]

  Visitor in Hell

Visitors up to now