jhkhkh

 

Today's Mood:
 

 
 

Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Yesterday I had one of the weirdest days of my life, and the weirdest conversation I’ve ever had. It’s incredible how far a conversation can go and how many things you get to know in so little time. I found out how deep my feelings for my special guy are and it scares me. After my split with Rob I promised myself I’d never trust a man anymore but it’s happening… somehow he managed to prove himself to be a loyal and caring man. That’s what I like the most, he’s gentle and honest with me and I appreciate it more than he can imagine. But still, having all my trust, I am scared my feelings get deeper and I am disappointed… not because of him! Am scared of myself because it seems to me that my love for a person destroys everything. Am scared of the distance and the most important, I am scared of the unknown …
It may sound contradictory but although I am scared, I’m also enjoying the fact of being able to fully trust someone and have feelings towards that special guy when I was expecting it the least.
I still remember how it all begun… a simple caring relation! And somehow my feelings for him started to change and I realised that wherever I went I’d think about him. He’s constantly in my mind and I keep wondering what he’s doing… that’s insane, isn’t it? I know that. I am perfectly aware of what’s happening and I’m not going to try to change the way I feel simply because I haven’t felt that happy and peaceful for a long time.
Now… I absolutely got to find money, no matter how… I really have to find money for a plane ticket. And believe me, usually when I want something I always manage to have it… no matter how hard it is! I want to go se him, I need to hold him in my arms… I can’t explain why I need it so much, but for a couple of days that’s the only thought going through my mind.
I’m crazy … I know I am! So now, how am I going to manage to tell everybody about that… it’s not that simple! Can you imagine me telling mom I have strong feelings for a man but unfortunately he’s miles away? I am not sure she’d understand… she’s never understood me anyway, why would she start now? I don’t care… I’ll find a way! Because if I don’t they’re going to carry on trying to find myself a guy, whom I am going to hate!
Jesus… that’s an impossible situation, If someone could help I’d more than appreciate it. Any useful piece of advice?

Note to my special guy: thank you so much for brightening my day baby. You really are making me happy.




  SP4C3 G1RL

  Siko's Place of Rock

  Nando

  Chris Dale

  Reuben "Roo" Gotto

  Juryu

  Neversmile

  Hat

   

 

  Sack Trick

  Chez Sack Trick

  Chris Dale

  Alex Dickson

  Doogie White

  Sack Trick Forum

  KISS< a href="http://nando.myacen.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=98"> Forum

  KISS Maniacs

  Melodic Rock Forum

  Peel Muzik

Powered by Blogger

 


Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogExcerpts.com

Listed on Blogwise

 

 

C'mon, keep scrolling [>>]

  Visitor in Hell

Visitors up to now