jhkhkh

 

Today's Mood:
 

 
 

Monday, June 30, 2003

Yepeeeeeeeee...... this is my very, very last day at the office! End of contract..... which means that within 2 weeks I'll be moving to beautiful London! Oh Jesus, time flies by, huh? And I haven't done a single thing since I got to the office... so far, I've replied to all my mails (seems like the whole planet sent me an email this week-end ...... result, I've got more than 30 mails !!!), checked the forums, browsed for jobs in London, and checked the Loot website !!! And now I am bored to death ... I'll probably go chat with all my collegues, drink a cup of tea and get bored again, eh eh !!!

Anyway, went to the DEEP PURPLE gig yesterday ....... holly god, that was bloody amazing! No - that was even better than that... erm, tremendous.... awesome ...... PERFECT !!!!!



I had been waiting for that gig for years... believe me, I've been a massive fan of the band since the tender age of 10 and had never had the opportunity to see them live before! That was a dream coming true honestly! Dad came with us aswell.... he was gobsmacked and a silly grin got stuck in his face for all the gig! I am so happy he was happy... dad's been a Deep Purple fan since he's been in his 20 -ish ..... and never been able to attend any of their gigs for different silly reasonss! But this time he was there ..... he could see them with his own 2 eyes and I felt so good to see him that pleased !!!
And Steve Morse ......... Steve Morse !!!!!! Jesus Christ ..... he's been amazingly brilliant! Wawwww ....





  SP4C3 G1RL

  Siko's Place of Rock

  Nando

  Chris Dale

  Reuben "Roo" Gotto

  Juryu

  Neversmile

  Hat

   

 

  Sack Trick

  Chez Sack Trick

  Chris Dale

  Alex Dickson

  Doogie White

  Sack Trick Forum

  KISS< a href="http://nando.myacen.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=98"> Forum

  KISS Maniacs

  Melodic Rock Forum

  Peel Muzik

Powered by Blogger

 


Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogExcerpts.com

Listed on Blogwise

 

 

C'mon, keep scrolling [>>]

  Visitor in Hell

Visitors up to now