jhkhkh

 

Today's Mood:
 

 
 

Tuesday, June 17, 2003

well, I've just tested the new layout ...... I can post, that's the main thing. Byt erm....... how come the side bar isn't where it should be ? Juryu can you help me ? I know I am too bad with these computer things ... I didn't even manage to fix the archives page. I don't have a clue about how to do it !!! How silly am I, huh ? Veryyyyyyyy ...... -__- ...

Anyway, first I would like to thank Juryu for doing this new blog for me. I absolutely love it.... *mwa, mwa, mwa* ...... you are a real babe !!! Twas a real surprise to find your mail this morning ... but a good surprise ! And also a massive thanks for my wee guy who chose the pictures ... you are both so luvley !!!
The more I look at this blog, the more I like it... it's great to see Paul's face anytime I write in this blog ... *giggles* !!!




  SP4C3 G1RL

  Siko's Place of Rock

  Nando

  Chris Dale

  Reuben "Roo" Gotto

  Juryu

  Neversmile

  Hat

   

 

  Sack Trick

  Chez Sack Trick

  Chris Dale

  Alex Dickson

  Doogie White

  Sack Trick Forum

  KISS< a href="http://nando.myacen.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=98"> Forum

  KISS Maniacs

  Melodic Rock Forum

  Peel Muzik

Powered by Blogger

 


Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogExcerpts.com

Listed on Blogwise

 

 

C'mon, keep scrolling [>>]

  Visitor in Hell

Visitors up to now