jhkhkh

 

Today's Mood:
 

 
 

Thursday, June 05, 2003

There are days when you don't feel like writting... that's one of these days todae. I just stay here, staring at a blank page without any clue about what I want to write. Usually I am pretty talkative but todae I really am running out of imagination or inspiration.
The thing is that I feel really tired this morning and I am fed up with all those bloody strikes here in Paris. Yesterday I waited for my bus for more than 4 hours. There's no need to tell you that I didn't manage to get to work ... obviously, all transport means in Paris have been on a strike for a whole week! As well as planes, and the post office and schools... everybody's on stike! These fools don't understand that because of their bloody stupid behaviour other people cannot get to work... I can't get to work, and if I don't then I won't get paid... as simple as that! B*****ds !!!




  SP4C3 G1RL

  Siko's Place of Rock

  Nando

  Chris Dale

  Reuben "Roo" Gotto

  Juryu

  Neversmile

  Hat

   

 

  Sack Trick

  Chez Sack Trick

  Chris Dale

  Alex Dickson

  Doogie White

  Sack Trick Forum

  KISS< a href="http://nando.myacen.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=98"> Forum

  KISS Maniacs

  Melodic Rock Forum

  Peel Muzik

Powered by Blogger

 


Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogExcerpts.com

Listed on Blogwise

 

 

C'mon, keep scrolling [>>]

  Visitor in Hell

Visitors up to now