jhkhkh

 

Today's Mood:
 

 
 

Wednesday, June 25, 2003

My gran parents are visiting tomorrow....... thinking of it gets me completely mad! Damn it...... what the hell are they going to do over here! I don't want them here... I just want them to disapear from my life for ever!
Just knowing that HE's going to be in the same house as me, looking at me, eating at the very same table as me makes me sick as hell!
I usually have a lot of respect for old people but this time I am not sure I am going to be able to control myself! You can't even imagine how deeply I can hate that man... the way he looks, the way he thinks, the way he talks..... everything in him makes me want to vomit! He's done so much harm to me in the past that I don't think I'll ever be able to forgive him. How could I anyway? He's ruined my teenage years, and didn't let me grow up the way I was supposed to. Even now it still hurts deep inside and I am always wondering if it will ever heal.




  SP4C3 G1RL

  Siko's Place of Rock

  Nando

  Chris Dale

  Reuben "Roo" Gotto

  Juryu

  Neversmile

  Hat

   

 

  Sack Trick

  Chez Sack Trick

  Chris Dale

  Alex Dickson

  Doogie White

  Sack Trick Forum

  KISS< a href="http://nando.myacen.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=98"> Forum

  KISS Maniacs

  Melodic Rock Forum

  Peel Muzik

Powered by Blogger

 


Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogExcerpts.com

Listed on Blogwise

 

 

C'mon, keep scrolling [>>]

  Visitor in Hell

Visitors up to now