jhkhkh

 

Today's Mood:
 

 
 

Friday, June 20, 2003

I am not feeling very good this morning. I feel sad and I don't even know why. I mean, I am going to see Sack Trick live in London this week-end and I am madly in love but still I feel there's something wrong.
I am feeling torn between the desire to move to London and the need to go join the one I love in Rio! It's a difficult decision to make and it's scary! I haven't felt so good in years, I am happy because there's someone I love and who loves me back and I don't want to loose him just because we are miles apart. I'm not going to let an ocean seperate me from happiness because I've been stubborn and moved to London instead of being with the person I care about the most.
It's hard... i've given myself a couple of weeks to think about it! And that's what I am planning to do... weight the pros and cons and make a decision that is surely gonna change my life!
But the more I think about it, the more I want to be with my sweetheart and if I decide to join him there, I guess I won't have any regret!

Anyway, I've watched Brasil / Cameroun football play yesterday... well, kind of! I fell asleep right in the middle and when I woke up it was already finished ... obviously, eh !!! So I just got to know who won the game this morning. Dad didn't look very pleased with the result! I guess he really wanted Brasil to win .... that's a shame they didn't !!!




  SP4C3 G1RL

  Siko's Place of Rock

  Nando

  Chris Dale

  Reuben "Roo" Gotto

  Juryu

  Neversmile

  Hat

   

 

  Sack Trick

  Chez Sack Trick

  Chris Dale

  Alex Dickson

  Doogie White

  Sack Trick Forum

  KISS< a href="http://nando.myacen.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=98"> Forum

  KISS Maniacs

  Melodic Rock Forum

  Peel Muzik

Powered by Blogger

 


Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogExcerpts.com

Listed on Blogwise

 

 

C'mon, keep scrolling [>>]

  Visitor in Hell

Visitors up to now