jhkhkh

 

Today's Mood:
 

 
 

Thursday, June 19, 2003

French people are stupid, they really are! They were supposed to be on strike again today so obviously, knowing that I was going to wait hours before catching a bus I took all my time to go to the bus station ...... and what did I find out once on the spot? No strike.... and I was late for work! Damn it !!!
What's more I am very tired this morning! I couldn't manage to find my sleep and at 4.30 am I was still staring at the ceiling. No need to tell you that when I woke up for work at 6.00 am I was exhausted! But well, am in a very good mood so it doesn't really matter... I keep surfing the net. That's what you do when there's nothing interesting to do at the office! And I am waiting for my sweetheart to be on line !!!!

Anyway, this morning I decided I'd wear a dress .... okae, nothing much interesting in this fact, right? But I never wear dresses... I don't like them and feel pretty uncomfortable when I am wearing one !!! Of course I knew I was gonna hate wearing it all day long so I'm also wearing a pair of jeans underneath ... eh, eh !!! Clever me !!!!!!




  SP4C3 G1RL

  Siko's Place of Rock

  Nando

  Chris Dale

  Reuben "Roo" Gotto

  Juryu

  Neversmile

  Hat

   

 

  Sack Trick

  Chez Sack Trick

  Chris Dale

  Alex Dickson

  Doogie White

  Sack Trick Forum

  KISS< a href="http://nando.myacen.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=98"> Forum

  KISS Maniacs

  Melodic Rock Forum

  Peel Muzik

Powered by Blogger

 


Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogExcerpts.com

Listed on Blogwise

 

 

C'mon, keep scrolling [>>]

  Visitor in Hell

Visitors up to now