jhkhkh

 

Today's Mood:
 

 
 

Friday, June 06, 2003

D-1 ........ wedding day's tomorrow. I'm all stressed out even though I am not the one getting married... weird, huh? I still have so much to do and so little time that it really frustrates me! Days should be longer honestly! The restaurant hasn't been decorated yet so obviously after work I gotta go and do it, plus all my personal stuff and the most important, I have to make my sister relax, which honestly isn't gonna be easy putting into consideration that I am myself all nervous !!! x__x ... I've bought a pair of shoes and it took me ages to find the right pair! Not that I am being picky, not at all... it's just that my dress is white so obviously my shoes got to be the same color... and up to now I couldn't find any pair anywhere! The one I got are luvley but there's one problem though: I can't walk with them ... I look like a drunken girl, damn !!!

Anyway, still strike time over here... I didn't manage to get a bus this morning so I just went and beg my auntie if she could take me to the tube station! Happily she did so, and I think she couldn't have refused as I gave her my saddest look..... yeah, I know, I'm a bit cheeky sometimes !!!!! ^__^ But hey, am a girl..... so I'm all forgiven !!!! (well, I do hope so anyway).




  SP4C3 G1RL

  Siko's Place of Rock

  Nando

  Chris Dale

  Reuben "Roo" Gotto

  Juryu

  Neversmile

  Hat

   

 

  Sack Trick

  Chez Sack Trick

  Chris Dale

  Alex Dickson

  Doogie White

  Sack Trick Forum

  KISS< a href="http://nando.myacen.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=98"> Forum

  KISS Maniacs

  Melodic Rock Forum

  Peel Muzik

Powered by Blogger

 


Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogExcerpts.com

Listed on Blogwise

 

 

C'mon, keep scrolling [>>]

  Visitor in Hell

Visitors up to now