jhkhkh

 

Today's Mood:
 

 
 

Monday, May 05, 2003

Very relaxing week-end … a 4-day week-end actually, which was great because I’ve been able to rest a little ! Tried to sleep late on Thursday but my internal clock just prevents me from doing so… whys that? I mean, most of me mates manage to sleep ‘til midday or even later and I always wake up before 8 am … that’s really unfair! I want to sleep too …. * cries * …
Anyway, didn’t do anything special. I went to my aunt’s place to use her computer and update my site and work on the new one but I’m a lazy little pig so once I sat down and checked my emails I just didn’t have the courage anymore to do it! Damn … the thing is that it isn’t very andy to do it at another’s person place because I don’t have all my stuff with me and I don’t have music either! And I definitely cannot work without music! Never mind….. on Saturday I went to the nearest shopping mall to make some appointments for a blow-dry and make-up for my sister’s wedding on the 7th June… Allie joined us a couple of hours later and we kept shopping when suddenly she said she wanted to go check the computer’s prices. So we went to that huge superstore and had a look….. actually Allie just wanted to have a look at the prices, nothing else! But as I am a very impatient lady, I decided I wanted to buy it! I am stubborn I know, once I’ve decided something there’s no way I’m gonna change my mind! And I had decided that I wanted to buy that computer … so I just went to the customer’s services desk and asked for a loan! Well, it isn’t a real loan actually, it’s just a method of payment. Instead of paying the computer on the very same day you can pay it 40 days later which is just brilliant as I can save up a bit … clever isn’t it ??? So I was allowed that loan and picked a computer (with flat screen, DVD-rom, CD writer, a printer…). I should have it by next saturday … damn, I’m all excited about it now !!!!


Whatever, went to a mate’s birthday party yesterday. There was that guy called David who kept sticking me … he’s a very nice chap but hum … not really my kind if you know what I mean! And what’s more, for the whole time we were chatting he kept criticizing rock and metal music! How uncool …… I mean, that would have been okae if he didn’t like, I can understand that … but it isn’t very fair to criticize when you don’t even know what you are talking about, right ?!?! I don’t like RAP or R’n’B or Hip Hop but I do not criticize because I don’t know a damn thing about it… it’s just my point of view! Arghh … I hate that kind of people !!!




  SP4C3 G1RL

  Siko's Place of Rock

  Nando

  Chris Dale

  Reuben "Roo" Gotto

  Juryu

  Neversmile

  Hat

   

 

  Sack Trick

  Chez Sack Trick

  Chris Dale

  Alex Dickson

  Doogie White

  Sack Trick Forum

  KISS< a href="http://nando.myacen.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=98"> Forum

  KISS Maniacs

  Melodic Rock Forum

  Peel Muzik

Powered by Blogger

 


Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogExcerpts.com

Listed on Blogwise

 

 

C'mon, keep scrolling [>>]

  Visitor in Hell

Visitors up to now