jhkhkh

 

Today's Mood:
 

 
 

Wednesday, May 07, 2003

Left work earlier. Yeah, yeah … once again ! The Looney Boss wasn’t very pleased… but hey, what the hell can I do about it! It’s my health after all !! Went to the doctor because of that cyst problem I’ve got in my throat! Well, what can I say … he didn’t look very pleased with the results of the echography done last week and looked pretty worried! He told me to go visit one of his colleagues for another echography and a cyst poction . Obviously, I didn’t even know what a poction was so he explained that the doctor was going to use some kind of very thin switch and put it through my throat in order to take I don’t remember what and have it analysed. Once we have the results, he’ll decide if I’ve got to have surgery or not !!! So well … I just hope it doesn’t hurt! I mean, he’s going to put a bloody switch through my throat ….. urghhh !!!


Anyway, something funny happened yesterday during my lunch time! I left for a walk outside and was about to enter a shop when suddenly a very, very tall guy stood still in front of the door and wouldn't let me in. To tell you the truth I don’t think he even noticed I was standing in front of him. Whatever, as I said, I was trying to make my way into the shop and as he wouldn’t move I was like “Erm, will you excuse me sir … am trying to go in!” ….. silence from above …….. “woohooo … hello ?!?” ……… silence again (by then I was really getting angry I can tell you) … what have I done ? Well … I kind of raised my voice to make sure he’d hear me “ Hey you up there …. Mister “I’m as tall as a tower” … ah ha ….. a look from above ……… “didn’t you notice there’s a dwarf trying to make her way through THAT door you are standing in front of ?!?!” ………… he looked at me with a puzzled look and out of the blue started to laugh his head off ……. Well, obviously I couldn’t resist and started laughing as well. He said he was sorry that he didn’t see me but it was my fault because I was so tiny …. mmmfffff ……. am not that small actually !!!! Anyway, to apologize he invited me for a drink …….. no need to tell you I didn’t go ! Weird guys in Paris, huh ?!?!




  SP4C3 G1RL

  Siko's Place of Rock

  Nando

  Chris Dale

  Reuben "Roo" Gotto

  Juryu

  Neversmile

  Hat

   

 

  Sack Trick

  Chez Sack Trick

  Chris Dale

  Alex Dickson

  Doogie White

  Sack Trick Forum

  KISS< a href="http://nando.myacen.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=98"> Forum

  KISS Maniacs

  Melodic Rock Forum

  Peel Muzik

Powered by Blogger

 


Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogExcerpts.com

Listed on Blogwise

 

 

C'mon, keep scrolling [>>]

  Visitor in Hell

Visitors up to now