jhkhkh

 

Today's Mood:
 

 
 

Thursday, May 22, 2003

I hate job application forms… where’s the point in filling them out if you have to enclose a CV, huh ? That’s utterly stupid … and a real waste of time! I’ve registered in every single job site I found in the internet, all of them requesting CVs (obviously), cover letters AND job applications forms to be filled in. I guess that’s okay to do so when there are just a few questions but some of them had pages and pages of questions … 2 hours to answer them all, I could be applying for something else with the time I wasted doing it! Well, so far I have applied for about 10 jobs and posted my CV online … good start! I can’t really do much while I am at the office… not very professional to apply for another job when you already have one, eh ?!?!

Anyway, on my way home yesterday I passed by a fruit shop that was selling cherries … have been waiting to eat cherries for almost a year so obviously I got myself a whole bag and brought them home. Aww… you should have seen the delight in their faces. Seemed to me they had never seen cherries in their entire life. Well, actually I was pretty happy with it to0 … I so much love cherries (and besides of being delicious you can also use them as earrings … * giggles * … !!!). I was so delighted with my cherries that I had cherries for diner… I know, I know… not very healthy but hum … delicious !!!! Add almost a bottle of coke and you get the perfect meal… nah, just kidding !!! Result this morning? A massive tummy ache cuz of drinking too much coke and completely starving because of a very, very light diner meal !!!
Yeah I know that’s my fault … the only one guilty is me !!!

Whatever……. Have watched the Celtics vs Porto football game … well, what can I say? Both teams played brilliantly thru all the game but Porto won. Dad was so damn happy with it… he’s a massive Porto FC. Supporter. I wanted the Celtics to win … but I have to admit that they have an amazing game tactic! Congratulations I’ll say … speaking of footie, it makes me remind of the European cup back in 2000 …… France vs Portugal …….. war at home, believe me or not ! Girls supporting the French team and boys supporting the Portuguese one … honestly, when that guy from the Portuguese team was expelled from the game I thought dad was going to break something !!! Woohooo ….. scary !!! Eventually we WON the cup … and dad didn’t speak to us for a whole week … * laughs * …. Ahhh, football drives people nuts. What do you think ?!?!




  SP4C3 G1RL

  Siko's Place of Rock

  Nando

  Chris Dale

  Reuben "Roo" Gotto

  Juryu

  Neversmile

  Hat

   

 

  Sack Trick

  Chez Sack Trick

  Chris Dale

  Alex Dickson

  Doogie White

  Sack Trick Forum

  KISS< a href="http://nando.myacen.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=98"> Forum

  KISS Maniacs

  Melodic Rock Forum

  Peel Muzik

Powered by Blogger

 


Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogExcerpts.com

Listed on Blogwise

 

 

C'mon, keep scrolling [>>]

  Visitor in Hell

Visitors up to now