jhkhkh

 

Today's Mood:
 

 
 

Monday, May 19, 2003

Busy, busy, busy time overhere ... I hardly have time to breath! Been running around Paris completely unable to catch a bus or the tube cuz they are on strike for the 1000000000 time this year ... I can't even count it anymore! Result of their bloody strike, I haven't been able to go to the office so no pay for 2 days... this is so bloody unfair! I mean, although i do not want to go to the office and spend 7 long and boring hours doing abs. nothing, I know I have to or else I won't be paid! The worse with that strike thing is that I woke up early morning (6.00 am) to catch the bus at 7.20 but then I waited for about 2 hours under the rain and the bus just wouldn't come... well, went back home and played with my computer !!!! Damn, damn, damn !!!!!!
Also, am feeling all stressed out because I've started aplying for jobs in London ... jesus, I hate job interviews !!!!!!!
And of couse I'm still house hunting ... well, now I'm starting to enjoy it !!!! ^__^




  SP4C3 G1RL

  Siko's Place of Rock

  Nando

  Chris Dale

  Reuben "Roo" Gotto

  Juryu

  Neversmile

  Hat

   

 

  Sack Trick

  Chez Sack Trick

  Chris Dale

  Alex Dickson

  Doogie White

  Sack Trick Forum

  KISS< a href="http://nando.myacen.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=98"> Forum

  KISS Maniacs

  Melodic Rock Forum

  Peel Muzik

Powered by Blogger

 


Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogExcerpts.com

Listed on Blogwise

 

 

C'mon, keep scrolling [>>]

  Visitor in Hell

Visitors up to now