jhkhkh

 

Today's Mood:
 

 
 

Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Allie called me to say I had a message from a hotel in South Kensigton for which I applied a couple of days ago ! Hurray…. 3 times hurray !!! Well, she gave me the number to call her back but I didn’t manage to get thru her yesterday. When I got home to call her back she had already left… damn !!! Result, I could barely sleep last night… am sooooo nervous! Anyway, tried again this morning … I did manage to have her on the phone but she had an appointment so she’s calling me back before 1.30 pm ……. Woohooo, now I am more than nervous, am completely petrified !!! This morning mom was like … “c’mon luv’, you just gotta relax and everything will be fine” ….. yeah right, easy to say, huh ?!? So well, am kind of waiting for her call, all shaky … ~__~ …….. but I’ll let you know how it goes !

Also, that girl from the French estate agency in London called me today … left a message so I called her back! She was not at the office so I just left a message…….
She wanted to let us know she had a brilliant (that’s what she said) flat to rent in Ealing city center…. How cool is that? The thing is ….. where’s Ealing, huh ? I’ve visited the website to have a look at the flat and waw, waw, waw ……. It’s awesome, I love it !!! Although I think it’s a bit expensive… but I’ll see with her once she calls me back !!!




  SP4C3 G1RL

  Siko's Place of Rock

  Nando

  Chris Dale

  Reuben "Roo" Gotto

  Juryu

  Neversmile

  Hat

   

 

  Sack Trick

  Chez Sack Trick

  Chris Dale

  Alex Dickson

  Doogie White

  Sack Trick Forum

  KISS< a href="http://nando.myacen.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=98"> Forum

  KISS Maniacs

  Melodic Rock Forum

  Peel Muzik

Powered by Blogger

 


Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogExcerpts.com

Listed on Blogwise

 

 

C'mon, keep scrolling [>>]

  Visitor in Hell

Visitors up to now