jhkhkh

 

Today's Mood:
 

 
 

Wednesday, April 16, 2003

The sun is shining, the birds are singing …. It’s such a beautiful day! I wish I could leave work earlier so I could have a walk around. Am not sure the Looney boss is going to be alright though … oh well, never mind, the week-end is coming ! And what’s more, I’ve got a huge window just in front of me so I can admire the beauty of the day! The best in the situation is that I van view without being viewed … so that guy who’s been picking his nose for almost 10 minutes hasn’t spotted me yet…



Anyway, Timmy the dog is feeling much, much better… well, he seems to, obviously I can’t be a 100% sure as he can’t speak yet !!!! But at least he isn’t sick anymore… which is brilliant because I’ve managed to sleep a few hours! The thing is, Timmy is feeling much better and I’m the one with fever this morning … my head is hurting and spinning around and I feel sick! Am wondering whether I should go to the doctors or wait a couple of days … * thinks deeply * …. Nah, I’ll wait! Have got a party tomorrow and I don’t want to miss it !!! The party is held in Joinville … which, in English, means Spliff Town or Pot Town … how silly is it ?!?! Vair much indeed … you don’t have the idea to name a town with such a meaningful name … well, personally I wouldn’t mind living in that town …



Whatever… am having some kind of problem just now. There’s that guy I really fancy the pants of… the thing is that sometimes I can be very shy and it ruins everything! Damn … I really got to find a solution. The worst is that usually am pretty much self-confident and very chatty so why do I have to loose all my means, huh ???




  SP4C3 G1RL

  Siko's Place of Rock

  Nando

  Chris Dale

  Reuben "Roo" Gotto

  Juryu

  Neversmile

  Hat

   

 

  Sack Trick

  Chez Sack Trick

  Chris Dale

  Alex Dickson

  Doogie White

  Sack Trick Forum

  KISS< a href="http://nando.myacen.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=98"> Forum

  KISS Maniacs

  Melodic Rock Forum

  Peel Muzik

Powered by Blogger

 


Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogExcerpts.com

Listed on Blogwise

 

 

C'mon, keep scrolling [>>]

  Visitor in Hell

Visitors up to now