jhkhkh

 

Today's Mood:
 

 
 

Friday, April 11, 2003

Strange things happen... specially to me !!!

Had a strange dream last night ... dreamt I was in some kind of garden, sunbathing and relaxing when suddenly a huge sandwich ... much taller than me, started running towards me ... it had the biggest teeth i had ever seen in my life and a horrible vicious look in his huge red eyes (yes, yes... it DID have a pair of eyes and a mouth with massive yellow teeth ... urghh !!!)... anyway, so that sandwich started to run towards me yelling that I had to be punished ....... I started running the fastest I could and looked behind to check if it was still following me... it wasn't so I stopped, when suddenly when I turned around he was facing me with a hideous grin in his face and said: " Who do you think you are trying to escape from? Know that nobody can escape from Mister Fat Sandwich... soon, you'll be mine!" ....... and then the image slowly faded away and i woke up ............ in front of the fridge !!! Can you believe that? I was standing in front of it with the door open..... damn! Now I am a sleepwalker ... d'oh !!! Honestly, am wondering whether this has something to do with the fact that I am on a diet ?!?!




  SP4C3 G1RL

  Siko's Place of Rock

  Nando

  Chris Dale

  Reuben "Roo" Gotto

  Juryu

  Neversmile

  Hat

   

 

  Sack Trick

  Chez Sack Trick

  Chris Dale

  Alex Dickson

  Doogie White

  Sack Trick Forum

  KISS< a href="http://nando.myacen.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=98"> Forum

  KISS Maniacs

  Melodic Rock Forum

  Peel Muzik

Powered by Blogger

 


Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogExcerpts.com

Listed on Blogwise

 

 

C'mon, keep scrolling [>>]

  Visitor in Hell

Visitors up to now