jhkhkh

 

Today's Mood:
 

 
 

Tuesday, April 08, 2003



Nber of calories: 53 (but didn't have lunch yet !!!)
Nber of Negative thoughts: 1 (Yeepeeehh)
Nber of positive thoughts: 62(much, much better !)
Nber of ciggies since woke-up: 7
Nber of times thought about London: 999
Nber of times spent complaining about how difficult bass playing is: 350 (some kind of improvment!!!)



**************************************************************


To quit or not to quit ?
… that’s the main question you see ?!?! Was speaking about smoking in case you were wondering!
Been to the doctor’s a while ago to have my heart checked… result: nothing wrong with my lil’ heart but a blood pressure definitely too high… damn! He (the doctor – mister ‘I know-it-better-than-you-do-so-you’d-better-listen-to-me’) said I should quit smoking. Huh … and what the hell does he think I’m trying to do ?!? I mean, I KNOW I have to quit smoking but that’s so damn difficult when you’ve been a smoker for more than 10 years … I did give it a try though… managed to quit for a whole day, not a single ciggie … but then I can tell you I was sooo nervous… so I decided that I’d allow myself to smoke at least 1 ciggie per day (that ain’t gonna kill me, really !!!) … after 3 weeks I couldn’t hold it anymore. So I’ve quit quitting (does that make any sense ?!?)… but am gonna try again I guess because there’s no way am gonna pay £5 for it !!! I’m wondering if those special patches do really work ?!?




  SP4C3 G1RL

  Siko's Place of Rock

  Nando

  Chris Dale

  Reuben "Roo" Gotto

  Juryu

  Neversmile

  Hat

   

 

  Sack Trick

  Chez Sack Trick

  Chris Dale

  Alex Dickson

  Doogie White

  Sack Trick Forum

  KISS< a href="http://nando.myacen.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=98"> Forum

  KISS Maniacs

  Melodic Rock Forum

  Peel Muzik

Powered by Blogger

 


Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogExcerpts.com

Listed on Blogwise

 

 

C'mon, keep scrolling [>>]

  Visitor in Hell

Visitors up to now