jhkhkh

 

Today's Mood:
 

 
 

Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Left work earlier yesterday. Finally had an appointment to make that echography I've been speaking about. Got there at around 5.50 pm and the doctor asked me to undress. I didn't do as requested ... i mean, where's the point in undressing almost completely just to have a throat echography ... is he kidding or what ?!? So well... i didn't get undressed, just took off my shirt because I didn't want him to mess with it ! Anyway, did the echography and the doctor said my thyroid was bigger than last time, as well as my cyst ... and another one that has grown within the last 6 months! Damn it, damn it, damn it !!!!! Mom really seemed worried about it and made an appointment with my doctor tomorrow evening. Apparently the cysts should be removed because it can generate a throat cancer ! So now, tell me ... how scary is that, huh ? I could not sleep last night because I was feeling too nervous !!! I just the simple fact of speaking or even thinking of it gives me the urge to cry. I don't want to have surgery ... I'm scared of hospitals ! Oh Jesus ... why does it happen to me ?!?! ... >__<...




  SP4C3 G1RL

  Siko's Place of Rock

  Nando

  Chris Dale

  Reuben "Roo" Gotto

  Juryu

  Neversmile

  Hat

   

 

  Sack Trick

  Chez Sack Trick

  Chris Dale

  Alex Dickson

  Doogie White

  Sack Trick Forum

  KISS< a href="http://nando.myacen.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=98"> Forum

  KISS Maniacs

  Melodic Rock Forum

  Peel Muzik

Powered by Blogger

 


Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogExcerpts.com

Listed on Blogwise

 

 

C'mon, keep scrolling [>>]

  Visitor in Hell

Visitors up to now