jhkhkh

 

Today's Mood:
 

 
 

Wednesday, April 30, 2003

It's week -end time for me ... yeeh pee ...... tomorrows's a bank holiday here in France and the office is closed on friday aswell. Result? I've got a 4-day week-end to relax, sleep and do whatever I please ... which means working on my website that I've been kind of neglecting i for a couple of months. The thing is that I am a lazy little pig, and each time I sit in front of the computer I just give up ... ^__~ ...

Anyway, I'm feeling much better todae. I've had a great night sleep so I've been able to relax a little and think about things! Mom said my appointment with the doctor has been postponed to tuesday. I'm trying not to worry about it! I know it's just a small act of surgery, no big deal with it ... the thing is that I'm really scared of hospitals, I can't help it! Each time I go there I have panic attacks ... that's silly I know ... >__< ... !!!




  SP4C3 G1RL

  Siko's Place of Rock

  Nando

  Chris Dale

  Reuben "Roo" Gotto

  Juryu

  Neversmile

  Hat

   

 

  Sack Trick

  Chez Sack Trick

  Chris Dale

  Alex Dickson

  Doogie White

  Sack Trick Forum

  KISS< a href="http://nando.myacen.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=98"> Forum

  KISS Maniacs

  Melodic Rock Forum

  Peel Muzik

Powered by Blogger

 


Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogExcerpts.com

Listed on Blogwise

 

 

C'mon, keep scrolling [>>]

  Visitor in Hell

Visitors up to now