jhkhkh

 

Today's Mood:
 

 
 

Wednesday, April 09, 2003

Awkward ? He sure is ...
Uh huh ... and I thought i was ... found worse than me! Who am I speaking about ? ... no other than my brother. He was working at the garage and don't know what the hell he was doing but he got a piece of metal through his hand... general panic.... he was taken to hospital where he had to be urgently operared. Well, everything's fine now, he juz has a few stitches and a mega swollen hand... *rolls eyes* ... we keep asking him how the hell he managed to do that but he juz ignores our questions... argh, men !!!
Obviously now he keeps complaining ALL the time ... I don't get that! I mean, I reckon it DOES hurt a hell of a lot BUT why does he keep pretending it doesn't hurt at all and 5 mns later he starts groaning ..... d'oh! Worse than a woman I can tell you ... for him to stop complaining, I had to promise him that I'd cook for him tonight ... damn !!! Am s'posed to go out with a mate ... *frowns*




  SP4C3 G1RL

  Siko's Place of Rock

  Nando

  Chris Dale

  Reuben "Roo" Gotto

  Juryu

  Neversmile

  Hat

   

 

  Sack Trick

  Chez Sack Trick

  Chris Dale

  Alex Dickson

  Doogie White

  Sack Trick Forum

  KISS< a href="http://nando.myacen.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=98"> Forum

  KISS Maniacs

  Melodic Rock Forum

  Peel Muzik

Powered by Blogger

 


Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogExcerpts.com

Listed on Blogwise

 

 

C'mon, keep scrolling [>>]

  Visitor in Hell

Visitors up to now